Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I need help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
(Dal)Cowboys

I need help Empty
PostSubject: I need help   I need help Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 8:43 pm

My monitor is fucked up so if any1 knows a lot about computers plz help, my monitor turns black every 3 seconds and when im in a game at about 10:00 when it gets a little laggy it goes crazy and i cant play -_-. So plz if any1 knows what the problem is plz help me. I dont think it's any wires cuz ive checked them. Oh ya and it's not the disk it does it everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Duke
Admin

I need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help   I need help Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 12:30 pm

check the wires and see wether if they r loose or not

check ur video card to c if its fucked up

or get a new monitor

i know how to make computers not monitors
Back to top Go down
Gooberman
Admin
Gooberman

I need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help   I need help Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:26 am

Its probly the vid card
Back to top Go down
https://skill-empireearth2.forumotion.com
(Dal)Cowboys

I need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help   I need help Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 2:20 am

ya i think goob's right cuz it's not the monitor cuz my uncle came over with a monitor that was working b4 and it did the same thing and he siad that we probably need a new video card so i think that's right. Well, thx for the help, i hope they're not too expensive. Oh and how do u check ur vid card any way?
Back to top Go down
Gooberman
Admin
Gooberman

I need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help   I need help Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 10:30 am

Have no clue how u check your vid card but it does cost money
Back to top Go down
(Dal)Cowboys

I need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help   I need help Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:24 pm

ok im back on ee2, but im using my sisters labtop because my uncle was gonna buy the vid card, then he became a douche bag and didnt buy it. But then i lost my game so im gonna buy another 1 today cuz its my b-day and im turning 13. But then my my moms car broke so now we hav to walk there -.-. So i should b back on tonight.
Back to top Go down
Gooberman
Admin
Gooberman

I need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help   I need help Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:19 am

I'll be back on June 6 with my bros labtop lol
Back to top Go down
(Dal)Cowboys

I need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help   I need help Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:17 pm

cheers Surprised Surprised Wink Wink Laughing Laughing Razz Razz Very Happy Very Happy Yay goober were both using a labtop lol. I'm using my sisters labtop and ur gonna use ur brothers labtop. Oh and did *skill* die? i heard some rumors about that. June 6 that's in 4 days on a Friday. K i'll try to be on Friday.
Back to top Go down
Gooberman
Admin
Gooberman

I need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help   I need help Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:28 am

No it didnt die Duke left though-.-(He left the game not the clan)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help   I need help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Whats On your mind?-
Jump to: