Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bob the immigrant

Go down 

Rate 1-10 10 is best
Bob the immigrant Vote_lcap25%Bob the immigrant Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Bob the immigrant Vote_lcap25%Bob the immigrant Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Bob the immigrant Vote_lcap0%Bob the immigrant Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Bob the immigrant Vote_lcap50%Bob the immigrant Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Duke
Admin

Bob the immigrant Empty
PostSubject: Bob the immigrant   Bob the immigrant Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:17 am

Bob is an immigrant from China who moved to America not knowing any word of English. Bob got a job at costco.

Follow me on this....

One day a customer approached Bob and asked "How much are these apples?" Bob doesn't know a word of what the customer is saying and just stands in one spot smiling. The customer got mad and reported him to his manager. After Bob's shift, the manager called him in his office and said "If someone asks how much are these apples, say 30 cents.

The next day, a different customer approached Bob and asked "Are these plums fresh?" Bob said "30 cents". The customer got mad because he won't answer his question and reported him to the manager. After Bob's shift, the manager called him in to his office. The manager said "If someone asks you are these plums are fresh say "Yes! Very fresh NOT 30 cents."

The next day, a child-customer approached Bob and asked "should I buy these fruits?" Bob replied "Yes! Very fresh". The child got pissed and reported him to his manager. After Bob's shift, the manager called him to his office and said "If someone asks "should I buy these fruits" say Yes! Do it before someone else does!.

The NEXT day a robber approached bob and asked "how much money is in the cashier?" Bob replied "30 cents". The robber got mad and asked "ARE YOU BEING FRESH WITH ME!?" "Yes! Very fresh". The robber then said "then I'll have to kill you" then Bob replied "Yes! Do it before someone else does!"....

THE ENDDDD
Back to top Go down

Bob the immigrant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Jokes/Fun stuff-
Jump to: