Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Epyon Here - I would like to Join

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Epyon

Epyon Here - I would like to Join Empty
PostSubject: Epyon Here - I would like to Join   Epyon Here - I would like to Join Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:25 pm

Hi Guys. Epyon talking on Bane's name. I was wondering if i could join you guys in skill. I have only been in one clan the entire time ive played ee2. And thats G$G. I started with them when they came about in ee2. So im very loyal to my clan. I also play Battle Field 2 online for the ps2 and very loyal to that clan. I participate in all the clan matches. I am always up for a challenge and like to be challenged so i can get better. my strongest epoch is 5-5. But i play all epochs medium pace and normal speed. I'm still getting used to the medium pace & fast speed. I do not care who I am trained by (if i get in). As long as i can get better and become one of the best. In return for getting better (again, if i get in) i would like to expand skill to other games that we can all get and become the best their. My computer is not the best but ps2 wil work. Thanx for your time. Bye
Back to top Go down
Duke
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Epyon Here - I would like to Join   Epyon Here - I would like to Join Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:40 pm

Your in but you have to pick who you want to be trained by.
Back to top Go down
(Dal)Cowboys

PostSubject: Re: Epyon Here - I would like to Join   Epyon Here - I would like to Join Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 3:53 am

ah man if i would hav typed a long ass message about a buch of crap would i hav gotten in? Question lol!
Back to top Go down
(Dal)Cowboys

PostSubject: Re: Epyon Here - I would like to Join   Epyon Here - I would like to Join Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 3:54 am

*bunch
Back to top Go down
Duke
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Epyon Here - I would like to Join   Epyon Here - I would like to Join Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 4:24 pm

Lol.. Maybe but Epy is pretty cool. I don't know about you :p. By the way, don't double post anymore just edit your first post to make a spelling correction or something.
Back to top Go down
(Dal)Cowboys

PostSubject: Re: Epyon Here - I would like to Join   Epyon Here - I would like to Join Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 12:21 am

oh sry about that i didnt know u could edit it Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epyon Here - I would like to Join   Epyon Here - I would like to Join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Epyon Here - I would like to Join
Page 1 of 1